Thanksgiving in New York CityNovember 2019
Thanksgiving Day Parade
New York City 2019
Your package includes:
- 5 nights at The Sheraton/Marriott or Hilton New York Times Square, centrally located in the heart of the Broadway Theater District between Times Square, Central Park, Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center. Excellent service and friendly staff, with clean, comfortable rooms, a large lobby, fast elevators, bright hallways, central adjustable AC & heating, in room coffee machine, iron & ironing board, and closet safe – truly one of the beautiful and best 4 star hotels in NYC.
- Admission for NYCVP Thanksgiving Parade Party at the Del Friscos -Watch the colorful floats and the spectacular balloons of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in an exclusive private indoor setting along New York City’s Avenue of the Americas! Enjoy a deluxe breakfast buffet in elegant Del Frisco’s Steakhouse. The restaurant is surrounded on 3 sides by floor to ceiling windows fronting the parade route
- Tickets to Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes. date TBD on size of group.
- Round Trip Private Transportation included from JFK, EWR or LGA ( Sedan 1 or 2 passenger, SUV for 3 or 4 passenger) *Drivers gratuities are not included
- Your choice of one of the following: admission to the Natural history Museum, Museum of the city of New York or a Harbor Cruise
- Your choice of one of the following: admission to the Empire State Building Observatory, Metropolitan Museum of Art or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Shopping discounts at Macy’s and Bloomingdales
Accommodation rates per person:
Pricing available January 2019 Multiple packages and prices available.
Your package does not include:
- Optional Ad ons
Balloon Inflation Tour
Wednesday tour from midtown to the Macy’s Parade Balloon Staging area where guests will be able to roam at their leisure. Departs from 7th Ave. between 52nd and 53rd Streets by 11:30am, returning around 3pm.Check-in begins at 10:45am.
Add $55 per person.
Holiday Lights Tour
The color, the pageantry and the lights of Christmas in New York City. You’ll see it all on this deluxe motorcoach tour hosted by a licensed Tour Guide that will surely be the highlight of your Christmas vacation in the Big Apple.
Depending upon traffic and the availability of sites and displays, your tour may include:
- the bright lights and excitement of Broadway, home of the holiday tree which glorifies current New York shows
- At least two stops to admire the beautiful animated window displays of glamorous stores, like Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor or Macy’s (traffic permitting)
- driving by famous shops and boutiques, elegantly decorated symbols of fashion and glamour
- famous centers of entertainment, business, restaurants and streets decked out in holiday glory.
Add $55 per person.